Physical Mystery Shopping
Physical or ‘Written Reporting’ Mystery Shopping is arguably the most widely used form of Mystery Shopping evaluation. Locations are visited by members of our experienced Mystery Shopping team, and a paper-based report is completed using a series of weighted questions, which provides data for comparison and incentive purposes.
Physical Mystery Shopping provides significant levels of actionable information, from which training needs can be quickly identified. Improvements can then be put in place to rectify these before any long lasting damage to customer confidence is established.
With a Mystery Shopping team of over 25,000 field researchers throughout the UK mainland and Ireland, we can offer a highly flexible service. We can call on large numbers of researchers quickly and economically, and can schedule a variety of different profiled Mystery Shoppers to suit with any given tasks.
As with Video Mystery shopping, results are provided back to you using our password protected online reporting system, where you are able to view reports using any Windows computer or iOS device including iPads and iPhones.
Benefits of Physical Mystery Shopping.
- Accurate reporting of what your customers see.
- Cost effective record of what’s happening in your stores.
- Can be used to increase staff productivity.
- Fully flexible to meet your business needs.
- Excellent tool to measure your customer’s journey.
- An efficient way of identifying staff in need of further training.
- An effective deterrent against dishonesty, poor service or bad practice.