Every store audit project begins with us learning about your business in order that we have an extensive knowledge of your brand. Once we have this understanding we are able to brief our team of experienced auditors as to any specific requirements you may have when we visit the store.
Auditors typically arrive announced at premises to check on compliance and standards. These can involve, stock checks, store standards externally and internally, pricing, point of sale material, and general staffing standards. Audits might also involve footfall counts over a given period to enable senior management to understand more about overall store feasibility and efficiency.
Data in store is collected using the most up to date technology with results provided back to you using our password protected on-line reporting system, where you are able to view data directly on any Windows computer or iOS device including iPads and iPhones.
Why have store audits?
- To ensure industry standards are being adhered to.
- To make sure all POS is displayed as per the companies’ expectations.
- To quickly identify areas of concern.
- An effective deterrent against dishonesty, poor service or bad practice.
- To see how staff treat, promote, and represent your brand or product.
- See how staff deal with awkward situations.
- In store stock checks.
Contact us today for a cost effective solution designed around your needs.